Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CBS Atlanta Critique

One of the first things I notice when I look at this page is how organized it is. My attention will go everywhere if something isn't neatly put together. Articles are placed in specific groups like most popular stories, national and international news, daily lifestyle, entertainment news, etc etc. It makes it easy to narrow down your search.
There are also lots of videos and photos to click through that are also put into categories.

It wouldn't be a good website for this day in age of it didn't have a way to connect to social media! You can connect via Facebook, Twitter, smart phone, and email.


Something that really bothers me about the site is that I can see the same ad four times without even having to scroll! I get the point you want me to check out Health watch MD and I understand that ads help fund the site but the colors along the edges fo the screen distract me from the actual content in the middle.


 There is a small box where you can fill out your information and submit a news tip. This is a great way to get the community involved with the news.

I also like that they have an up to date community calendar.

All in all I find it to be a great and resourcful wabsite.

No comments:

Post a Comment